In partnership to promote Earth Day, the IHSA is teaming up with Dairy Good and Midwest Dairy to create a challenge for all IHSA teams to participate in to promote sustainability! Any IHSA sport or activity team can submit a video!
Teams will be judged on their creativity, originality, and showmanship. The top four TikTok’s will be announced on April 8, 2022 by 4 PM. The top four teams will be featured in an online IHSA social media voting campaign.
Online social media voting will take place from Monday, April 11, 2022 to Wednesday, April 13, 2022. The winner announced during the week of April 18, 2022.
Earth Day Challenge Parameters:
- Any members of your team can participate. There is no limit or minimum to the number of athletes that must appear in the video.
- 30-second minimum; 60-second maximum.
- Must post the video on TikTok to a public account and include the hashtags [#IHSADairy #SustainabiltyStartsWithUs]
- Choose any song (song bites available on TikTok)
- Themes can include: Refuel with Dairy while helping the planet
- The TikTok must showcase sustainability and a milk product (smoothies, cheeses, yogurt, healthy recipes)
- Videos must be submitted online from a public TikTok account by Thursday, April 7 at Noon!
Click here to find more information about the challenge through the IHSA Website.
Learn more about what the dairy industry is doing to increase and encourage sustainability by watching this short video from Midwest Dairy.